RIDGID introduces the 13 in. Thickness Corded Planer – This planer has a 120-Volt, 15 Amp motor that delivers 9000 RPM for maximum power and continuous operation. It features a 3-blade cutter head with quick-changing, dual-edge blades that are reversible and self-aligning for a smooth surface with minimal blemishes. The multiple depth features help you achieve your desired depth and the 13 in. wide feed capacity is great for planning large stock. Backed by the Industry Leading Lifetime Service Agreement, the 13 in. Corded Thickness Planer includes a magnetic blade wrench, a depth adjustment handle, a switch key, a dust port, and an operator’s manual.
– Chip impeller dust removal system to effectively pull wood chips from the workpiece for improved cuts and a cleaner work area
– Sure-cut carriage lock to lock the cutter head to help minimize snipe at the end of the workpiece
– Large infeed/outfeed table extensions for extra workpiece support to help eliminate snipe
– Steel top with glides for extra wide area to easily stage your material for its next cut
– Easy-to-reach, adjustable, top-mounted handle with 1/16 in. per revolution precision
– Soft-Touch controls for improved comfort and grip
– Ind-I-Cut depth gauge for instantly measuring the cutting depth before each pass
– 8-adjustable repeat-a-cut depth stops to precisely plane multiple workpieces to consistent, desired thickness for repetitive tasks
– Repeat-a-cut depth stops 8 adjustable stops to precisely plane multiple work pieces to consistent desired thickness for repetitive tasks
– Lifetime service agreement with registration within 90 days of purchase
– Includes: (1) R4331 thickness planer, magnetic blade wrench, depth adjustment handle, switch key, dust port, and operator’s manual
– RIDGID: Powerful. Durable. Professional.